• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody have the RSI snowdump boards on there PC??

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Albeta sometimes Saskatchewan
Hey guys i am just wondering what the stock boards are line on the PC 800? I just got my 2013 HCR and was looking at RSI running boards they look pretty sweet and look like they wouldnt hold any snow on them either. Just wondering what kind of product they are and if anyone has pics of them on they PC?

cappy23

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2011
Running boards

I would go with airframes. They are a pita to install. But worth it.

O
Oct 15, 2010
Clarkston, MI
Definitly Skinz Airframes. Huge improvement in strength and snow evacuation. And you get to set up your traction pattern. The traction screws come seperate so you can put them where you need them.

Last edited:

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Albeta sometimes Saskatchewan
B

BoxStock

Mar 25, 2008
I like the looks of RSI, looks like the new Pro's running boards. Definetly will not hold snow. Price is right and they have white for me.:rockon:

R

rbanan

Mar 7, 2009
Sweden
There has to be someone out there that has RSI boards on the PC? just want to see what they look like on sled.

I know they're not RSI but I run WRP boards and they're quite the same and they look like this mounted

ca5134bb.jpg

cappy23

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2011
airframes

these other boards and inserts you guys are talkin about are not gonna work. they all collect too much snow. do yourselves a favour. spend the 500 bucks or whatever it is and you'll never talk about running boards again.

R

rbanan

Mar 7, 2009
Sweden
Of course airframe is the best, but some just don't want to cut out the whole runningboard and for that the betterboard style board do the work the oem cant do, just shed the snow and give some traction. Just don't as good as airframe but do the work just fine

They're more then half the cost and easier to install.

G
Jan 18, 2012
im going with airframez because i broke off the stock stirrup on the back of the running board. and once you bend the factory ones. your allll done. plus stock holds way to much snow gets in my way. AIRFRAMES

Premium Features