• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 Yamaha Raider S

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Decided to sell my Raider due to the lack of never having the time to ride it. It is a 2008 Yamaha Raider S. It was bought brand new Aug 08. It has 4631 miles and is always stored in the garage. I have put the raw designs rear tailight and turn signals on to clean up the rear fender. Yamaha quick detach medium windshield. Mustang 3 piece seat w/ drivers backrest. Cobra tall sissy bar and cobra luggage rack. Chrome side pieces on gas tank were removed. Have stock seat as well. Stock pipes were drilled in the back to add sound and looks good. Can also throw in a very large Sissy bar bag that has the top roll, main compartment and 2 add on smaller compartments. I'm firm on the price at 10,200. I can help with delivery to just about anywhere. Willing to drive it and fly back with help of the cost. Bike is located in Sheridan, Wyoming. Best way to get ahold of me is to email me at philsummers21@gmail.com or send me a pm.

Willing to trade ONLY for a impulse turbo kit for the Nytro w/ standalone fuel system or a Polaris RZR

08 Raider.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features