• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Legend zx2sr oil (incredible!!!) best info i ever learned! Watch

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
E

elvis1280

Apr 23, 2009
STEAMBOAT SPGS, CO
MESSAGE TO ALL: DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND YOU'LL FIND OUT THAT THIS OIL IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. YOU'LL LEARN THAT FULLY SYNTHETIC OIL IS A BAAADDDD THING FOR TWO STROKES CAUSE THE SYNTHETIC MOLECULE DOES NOT BURN? WELL WE NEED OUR OIL TO COMBUST RIGHT? THIS LEADS TO BLOW BY AND POWERLOSS. I'LL BE GIVING A LOT MORE INFO ON THIS SOON.
PLEASE LOOK AT THIS GUYS IT IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE THING I HAVE EVER LEARNED ABOUT SNOWMOBILING! THE OWNER MARK TALKED TO ME FOR 2 HOURS ON THE PHONE, HE IS AN AEROSPACE ENGINEEER AND HAS TAKING HIM 22 YEARS TO MAKE THIS STUFF.

FAST FORWARD TO LIKE 2:30 SECONDS
http://www.legendperformance.com/informationvideo.asp
http://legendperformance.com/products_zx2sr.asp

Last edited:

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Hey Bushy...........you using this oil?? Thought I caught wind last year you may have checked it out. Any input??

E

elvis1280

Apr 23, 2009
STEAMBOAT SPGS, CO
i get it straight from mark the owner, i buy cases (4 gal) for 140 per case and 25 for shipping. I am becoming a dealer next month on the first and to do so i had to buy 25 cases worth. so if anybody wants any (you should) pm me and i will ship it. otherwise please pm me and i will give you marks number and if you metion my name he will do two cases and ship them both for 30. cheaper than apv i think. maybe a couple bucks more

M
Dec 6, 2008
"chemically infused, Specially formulated, nano-molecular additive technology, “balanced” hybrid racing, Clean Burn Technology, ultimate protection, ashless polymeric formulation."

IM SOLD!!!!

And "Dramatically improves idle quality and throttle response"

AMAZING

E

elvis1280

Apr 23, 2009
STEAMBOAT SPGS, CO
OK GUYS, HERE IT IS. LIKE SAID BY SOMEONE BEFORE: "chemically infused, Specially formulated, nano-molecular additive technology, “balanced” hybrid racing, Clean Burn Technology, ultimate protection, ashless polymeric formulation." anyway back to the story. i got my 10' and was told to use only apv? if someone tells me to use only this product, i check it out. 11 hours of internet and phone calls brought me to this product. Eric woog in kremling, chris burandt and chris brown were the ones that turned me on the this product. Eric did a year long test w/ this, apv & blue marble. when chris burant was training for 07 wnter x the m series had a problem w/ hard landings knocking the oil pump arm off? so w/ the three oils metioned above; riding untill detonation: apv 40miles, blue marble 77miles and zx2sr 330 miles. this is w/ no oil in the damn sled? 330 miles? so i was still not convinced. bougtht some from kremling and boys, it doesnt smoke post warmup. NO SMOKE AT ALL, 0%. NONE, ZERO. THE reason this matters is because the oil is 100% combusting like it should. i pulled the y pipe off after 80 miles bone dry. buddy has 500 miles since last year, y pipe bone dry. see if any of your sleds y pipes are bone dry w/ apv. there will be a puddle of un burnt oil in there. I am digging up more give me a minute

Last edited:

Jeva

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I just bought a 2008 M1000 with 540 miles on it, and decided to clean the power valves. I got them out and could not believe the amount of oil gunk and carbon build up on them. I really wished I would of took some pictures of them. I am thinking of giving this oil a try. I also noticed you can buy online at http://www.snowmobileguys.com/snowshop/

E

elvis1280

Apr 23, 2009
STEAMBOAT SPGS, CO
I just bought a 2008 M1000 with 540 miles on it, and decided to clean the power valves. I got them out and could not believe the amount of oil gunk and carbon build up on them. I really wished I would of took some pictures of them. I am thinking of giving this oil a try. I also noticed you can buy online at http://www.snowmobileguys.com/snowshop/

he has a dealer site on the legend home. the best part jeva is that it will burn the bad oil out and re seal the rings if you have any blow by. it doesnt usually start till about 1500 miles so you can catch it if you switch.

go half way down and read the part from vohk
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?p=967158
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?p=935237

Last edited:
T

TooDeepTodd

Use your judgement

Legend has been around for some time now, but is just starting to get some name recognition. People complain that the price is too high?? compare it to the oil that your dealer tells you to use in your new sled. Most of the time you will find that the Legend is actually cheaper per gallon than the ski-doo, Poo-poo or A/c "name brand" synthetics. Especially if you buy it in bulk.
I have been using the zx2sr in both my ski-doo and A/C mods for 2 seasons (this will be the third), and I love it. I take my sleds apart every summer and the valves look clean, the pipe is dry and the black **** that usually covers everything is barely there. The smell is clean (not that I don't love 2 stroke smoke), after warm up there is NO smoke and it burns completely and clean. I buy 2, 5 gl buckets from Mark every year and compared to the name brand synthetics...it's cheaper. It's a no brainer, but don't take my word for it. Call Mark direct and ask him for the testimonial from the A/C, x-games crew chief. As previously stated...the motor ran six times as long WITH NO OIL IN IT. and still had cleaner valves.:eek:

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
WIsh i would have seen this earlier Just ordered 60 gallons of Intereceptor. I might buy 4 gallons and try it myself then i could get all my friends to switch. that price is a little more expensive than amsoil at my dealer cost but if it works that good worth a try

H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
it smells pretty good to:D dont be suprised when your riding buddies say they thought they just got passed by a washing machine:eek::eek:

AaronBND

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2005
Cascade Mnts, OR.
I guess I look a little deeper into oil than just a good sales pitch. Unless I missed it, I don't see one technical data sheet on this oil on the website. I base important decisions like oil use in my vehicles and toys on facts and scientific data. Don't sell it to me in a sales pitch in a info-mercial, sell it to me with exceeding industry standards with proof of that in writing by testing. Are the tech data sheets posted? If not, why?

Aaron

Premium Features