• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pro rmk proven designs snow flap long

K

krillnecks

May 8, 2012
sweden
I would just ask if you have any pictures of pro rmk proven designs snow flaps long? 17,25 -24 post pictures here please

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
I mounted it on the inside of the tunnel so it would lay flat against the close-off panel. I notched the corners on the bottom... 3"x2" just so it wasnt a sharp corner...added the strap so when I couldnt suck it in the track if I was in reverse...:face-icon-small-coo
Sled2.jpg

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I like that.

I mounted it on the inside of the tunnel so it would lay flat against the close-off panel. I notched the corners on the bottom... 3"x2" just so it wasnt a sharp corner...added the strap so when I couldnt suck it in the track if I was in reverse...:face-icon-small-coo
Sled2.jpg

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
I had the same flap this past season on an 11 Pro, mounted on the outside with stainless allens, just to help keep it abit farther from track lugs. The corner cut will really help - very easy to snag the corner walking around the sled. These do come very long, with a Fox Evol, mine will almost touch the hardpack with sitin. You can cut to any length. I did see better cooling on trails compared to 2011, and worse conditions. Didn't require as much speed to keep temps down, more manageable.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Btw, tell me about the little solar panels I see between the bumper and tail light.

K

krillnecks

May 8, 2012
sweden
Thank you for the answers why I want to change is also to get better cooling when it's hard out there but would like to see more pictures please :)

S

Super Sled

Jul 10, 2009
Duluth, MN
I got this flap too -- gonna install it after I get my Ftx rear cooler installed. Your ideas there are awesome. :face-icon-small-coo

K

krillnecks

May 8, 2012
sweden
Thanks flap is very nice :) is the logo is always on top or you can chose where to sit if you choose the logo?

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Thanks flap is very nice :) is the logo is always on top or you can chose where to sit if you choose the logo?

He'll move the logo to wherever you want it. I asked him to move it toward the top of the flap in case I wanted to trim the flap shorter... Very easy guy to work with, just let him know what you want

K

krillnecks

May 8, 2012
sweden
He'll move the logo to wherever you want it. I asked him to move it toward the top of the flap in case I wanted to trim the flap shorter... Very easy guy to work with, just let him know what you want

ok tanks for the anwser :) im gonna talk to him

R
Nov 26, 2007
Duluth, MN
I had the same flap this past season on an 11 Pro, mounted on the outside with stainless allens, just to help keep it abit farther from track lugs. The corner cut will really help - very easy to snag the corner walking around the sled. These do come very long, with a Fox Evol, mine will almost touch the hardpack with sitin. You can cut to any length. I did see better cooling on trails compared to 2011, and worse conditions. Didn't require as much speed to keep temps down, more manageable.

anyone have a part number for that flap?

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Put one on as well and have had good luck. Good product, and really easy to deal with, especially if you want anything custom.

_DSC1133.jpg

_DSC1131.jpg

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
Matt @ PDP is a great guy to deal with! I had him whip me up a custom flap for my Assault. It went from concept to my doorstep in less than a week!

AO2.jpg AO6.jpg

Premium Features