• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

help - airbox on 2007m8

R
Nov 26, 2007
okay guys,

I am planning to run my sled in the UP of Michigan next weekend. I bought the sled used a few years ago and it has the slp pipe and can and timberled clean air intake, no fuel controller. I am going to put heavier weights in for UP. I am also planning on putting stock airbox back on which I have never done as this is my first M. I took off the timberled but am unsure if I need to remove the silver bracket here. I assume the nose cone airbox pictured below looks okay. I tried to put it on but it appears this bracket was put on to fit the clean air intake, which I now need to remove. any help or advice is appreciated.

Jon

image.jpg

B

Bedhead

Jan 3, 2015
Central MN
I have not personally used that particular intake, but if you remove the silver plate in your pic, is the factory rubber boot still there? If so, your stock air box will fit right in to that rubber boot. Then a small plate and screw behind the bumper holds the box. Thats it.

Premium Features