• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

swapped out fox floats for spring shocks

P

prairiebound

Dec 3, 2007
got tired of sticking money in those floats and bought 3 spring shocks from ac. like them so far. thinking I should have done it about 5 years ago. not much snow around here but at least I had a rear suspension that stayed up all day and was not hard as a rock. all ac had left is green springs so they don't go real well with a white and orange sled but I can live with it.

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Ya I have two M's one with coil over and one with float2 and the coils overs absorb a lot more of the bumps

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I have Zero Pros on the kids M5 and Andy Youngstrom revalved Float2's on my M8.

I am starting to think maybe I might want to swap them?

P

prairiebound

Dec 3, 2007
fox floats for zero springs

tomarrow is day 4 at Laramie on these spring shocks they work really well. I am very imprerssed with them. they cost 900 bucks but I should have bought them years ago. I don't think about the money I stuck in fox floats trying to get them to work. and they never did work very well. I am riding with a 16 Polaris axis that I jumped on and that was a impressive sled. good for Polaris they have a good one there. snow is very good in snowies. centennial side is m uch beter than Albany side. they have new snow coming every few days so it is not all tracked up. if you are looking for a place to stay in Laramie the days inn is n ice. 3 queen beds for 99 bucks a night. ask for discounts .

Premium Features