• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ANYONE RIDING A 800 E-TEC BIG BORE

T

teamthunderf**ked

Jan 11, 2009
cherry point ab
i,ve heard that some people have made the kits but i havnt heard of anyone actually riding one. so i'm just wondering if its just a farce like the factory turbos for next year

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
At this time skidoo seems to be having trouble just keeping a stock one working properly all day. I would hate to see the headache brought on by a bb with the electronics that are on these E-tecs if it did not work.

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
At this time skidoo seems to be having trouble just keeping a stock one working properly all day. I would hate to see the headache brought on by a bb with the electronics that are on these E-tecs if it did not work.

?????

I have 1500 miles on my Freeride, not a problem expect the kill switch and a reverse button.

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
weird zero issuse with all the ones around here:face-icon-small-con

Premium Features