• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowchecker's Hangout Thread

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
I didn't either...maybe he was BS-ing me? He said "I know it's in the system....(looking at computer) yours is a 163 right? Yeah it looks like it should be mid October, but that could change too"
Nope, they can check their system and it will give an estimated date when it will arrive. I was at the dealer every other week from July on last summer and the date changed every time I went in. It was still over a month off, the expected date was middle of October and I got it 2nd week of September. I'm hoping my 16 will come after Haydays this year so I have the ambition to spend more money on accessories and gear.

Latitude 62

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 29, 2008
Summit Lake, Alaska
White Lightning

Hey Snowmobiler,

(or anyone else) got a picture of the White sled that is next to the "MeeMaw Pink" one??? I think I have seen all of the other color variations except that one!! Snowchecked one.:face-icon-small-coo

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
Nope, they can check their system and it will give an estimated date when it will arrive. I was at the dealer every other week from July on last summer and the date changed every time I went in. It was still over a month off, the expected date was middle of October and I got it 2nd week of September. I'm hoping my 16 will come after Haydays this year so I have the ambition to spend more money on accessories and gear.

yeah same here last year. told me october 31st for estimate delivery. showed up mid september.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
All we need is someone to go take the factory tour and see what there working on building trail or mtn sleds first and if there stock or colored up lol

Sounds like they need a web cam at the end of the assemble line :) Eric

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Day 72: It's supposed to be over 100* here this weekend and I can't stop thinking about the snow and hoping that we actually get some this year. Every day that goes by seems to creep slower and slower. The sled trailer is giving me fits with electrical issues and I feel pressure to get it working even though the snow is still months away.

Stay Classy San Diego....

LongHorn XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Illinois
Day 72: It's supposed to be over 100* here this weekend and I can't stop thinking about the snow and hoping that we actually get some this year. Every day that goes by seems to creep slower and slower. The sled trailer is giving me fits with electrical issues and I feel pressure to get it working even though the snow is still months away.

Stay Classy San Diego....

You are like a kid in a candy store!! Wish I had time in the summer like you do for projects. Construction season in the summer, play in the winter.

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
You are like a kid in a candy store!! Wish I had time in the summer like you do for projects. Construction season in the summer, play in the winter.

You betcha! I just bought the trailer and the PO seemed to want to "Fix" the electrical part of it. No clearance lights, taillights all backwards wired (tail light power hooked to the ground pigtail from light etc.), and brakes lock up when you turn the headlights on. Just started digging in to it last night and think I have a can of worms to deal with.

I stay busy in the summer too, but I have to find time for my own stuff. I have construction season starting July 15th (in water work period) where I'll be managing several projects simultaneously plus helping put up hay and tending to cows on our family ranch. It's a hoot. I don't get much sit around and drink beer time:lol:

D

daldera

Mar 13, 2015
So to keep busy this summer and my mind off the new sled I started a new project also. I got a boat for free last summer, runs good but had a crack in it and the interior was a bit rough.

So I tore it apart and am going to completely redo everything. Here are a few pics of what it looked like before and where I am at now.

7f7969175841839f654d677dca38fb38.jpg

cb7fbee48c5b7a46b4226becc5fa9b8e.jpg

8f730ee300f68249a6d279182e175d34.jpg

7d723fb90db293ccfe53a8f80b6c90db.jpg

da95cd81cf9a2ac71c494fbb163d0269.jpg

6764b0a3d72eebab8c6ba47269255bd9.jpg

Still a long way to go but it's been interesting so far.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Premium Features