• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow Coach or any tow behind Trailer for Sale

D
May 31, 2009
Im looking for a enclosed Tow behind trailer. My wife is tired od sitting around with our little girl and she cant bring her self to leave town to go out of cell service with out Jaya. LOL so its time to break our little girl into the mountain. anyone have one for sale or know where I can find one?

SledheadPaul

Premium Member
Ya, Depending on where you are located I would think being towed behind in a sled ,cab enclosed or not ,would just be cold misery especially for females. Have you ever met one that wasn't always cold? How old is your daughter? Get the ol lady a comfortable sled teach her how to ride the trail and harness the rug rat to her.( Depending if she is still real little or not) It worked for us and all the families we know. My wife rode long before children were in the picture. Hell she was ridin when she was pregnant so our daughter already was familiar with the sled sound from the get go.

Premium Features