• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Questions 2003 RMK 800

C
Oct 8, 2016
Hello. I'm very new to this forum so please forgive me. Today I bought a used aerocharger turbo setup. It came with the turbo, fuel pump, some regulators and misc other parts. My intention is to turbo my '03 RMK 800. I can fabricate all the mounts and airbox myself but I really don't know where to begin with the carbs and fuel delivery. General pointers would be greatly appreciated. Maybe someone could tell me what they are doing for setups on their carb sleds and I could go from there. I'm really not sure where to begin but my plan is to actually start this project at the end of the upcoming season. If someone could link me to a good source of information I'd be super stoked. Thanks.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
There is a Carbed Turbo thread in the General section. If you read that, it should answer most of your questions.

If it doesn't answer everything there is a few guys around yet that can answer questions

Premium Features