• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ISO: SILBER TURBO ALUMINUM AIR BOX.

patoki

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2012
Looking for an older silber turbo aluminum air box to fit a pro rmk, if you have one you are willing to part with please let me know. Thanks.

Airbox 2.JPG

Y
Mar 9, 2008
claremont mn
silber air box

i have one with the water to air intercooler built into it. i have some pics on my snowest album. let me know if interested 507-456-4158

patoki

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2012
i have one with the water to air intercooler built into it. i have some pics on my snowest album. let me know if interested 507-456-4158

Thanks, but that's what I currently have on my sled. I feel the water to air is a little to restrictive and hinders engine response.

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
In that case I wonder if I should trade you? Mine is just the box but I might like cooler iat.
I dont think the cooler restricts anything. Positive pressure is always there. If it were a case of pressure loss due to restriction I'd think you would see it spike your pressure gauge if it were in front of the cooler and you'd see the gauge drop if it were after, in which case you could increase the pressure. Maby? I'm just guessing and have been awake for twenty two hours

Premium Features