• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone have mtntk turbo on axys?

blacklabel28

Premium Member
Jan 17, 2015
Keystone Co
Considering this kit and no one I know runs one, seems very quality. Looking for real world experience/review/opinions. I live very close to vohk but as far as the sidekick vs this, I'm interested how the mtntk kit performs. TIA

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
I just recived my kit the other day. Im actually the only one in Europe with a Axys MTNTK turbo.

Kit looks awesome btw, owned Silber, Boondocker and McXPress turbos in the past, but ive never been more excited than i am now.

P
Mar 17, 2012
MTN Tk turbo

I have a MTN TK turbo on my 2016 Axys 174". This turbo has been awesome . This is the first turbo Ive owened that has ran flawless all year. It was so awesome in the sprinng to be able to ride and not have to shut it down from over heating in April. With the cooler under the tunnel it stayed cooler than my stock sleds. I've owned 6 turbos now and this one is buy far the best.Call me if you want to 208-670-1964

T
Oct 15, 2009
SE idaho
My first turbo will be on my axys this year and will be a mtn tek. Always ran na motors but after seeing how well thought out this kit is and how flawless it performs I was sold. Every side kick last year would bog and stutter in the worst possible place you could get stuck where the mtn tek just worked and worked well. I think it is not a coincidence all the pros have vohk TUNED boondocker turbos. Just my opinion from what I've seen on the hill. I have held off on a turbo kit for so long because I never felt there was a kit that supplied what i was paying for until now.

Premium Features