• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

13 Pro, considering boost...

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
I honestly felt my Indy Dan long rod ran stronger than my Rk858. No comparison to boost, night and day difference.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Boosted Indy Specialties motor ..... That's where it's at. :face-icon-small-sho

BD, Silber, HM, Twisted, Turbo Perf..... A lot of kits to choose from. A very wise man told me "doesn't matter what kit it is, none of them are perfect". Pick what's best for you. They are all different. I think some run a little better than others, but not going down that road.

AK ... IndyDan can cut your stock head to accept different domes. I suppose technically it is still switch out. It just nice you can switch domes and rest remains stock.

A

aj1180

Dec 17, 2009
waukon ia
I wouldn't be afraid to boost it. Lots of kits out there for the pro's. You could probably find a used kit for a good price at this time of year. I run 11 lbs of boost and will second new reeds. Boost creates heat and heat kills reeds. A couple gallons of AV or race is very cheep insurance.

ripnit

Lifetime Membership
Mar 9, 2009
Chilly Id/Iowa Falls Ia
Know what your looking at when shopping used...I fell into a older Boondocker for a Pro and took it into Pete at BD and got a education on old stuff and the new stuff....the updated air box(tubes) and the 4D box were worth it to me but by the time I add that I had more $$$$ then I thought I'd have in it. Saying that IT IS WORTH EVERY DIME.:rockon:

Ricks 32

Premium Member
Aug 26, 2008
Idaho
Put on a fresh top end and a BD pump gas kit and that sled will rip! The 2013-2015 turbo setup for the Pro's is dialed. You can not go wrong.

Premium Features