• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carbon fiber rear suspension with ti arms.

carbontj

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
indianapolis
Pricing for our 2012-2016 Patrick Custom Carbon rear RMK skid is $5,475.00 with the Chris Brandts Fox Shocks as shown...Pricing less shocks is $4,200.00. This will be completely put together so all you have to do is take yours out and 4 bolts later install ours.

Sorry we can not separate this package, all of the stock parts we install are machined to fit the wider Carbon Fiber rails...Our rails are .330 wide compared to .250 for the stock alum rails.

TJ

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
That thing is quite the work of art! Its amazing where this industry is going. Stoked to see some more cool goodies on the market!

Only question I have was I don't see a cross shaft or anything forthe over center stop on the rear arm? Not trying to be a dink, just curious what was going on there.

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
And LH once again shows how much of a douche he really is...

Since you can do so much better, why aren't you??

PV

Edited 7/1/15 (24 hours after original post)

HAHA! Since I didn't actually quote him, LH deleted his post that this referenced. And the douche baggery continues! :)

Last edited:
S

sportsterdanne

May 3, 2011
Its a piece of art !

"Wheel House Motorsports" is right i also noticed it, on the lower part of the rear arm there is a cross brace that act as at travel stop on the stock arm but not on your arm, you have the tab on the upper arm but nothing for it to engage to.
Im not bashing just curious.

it is identical to the stock suspension arm length and geometry wise.

TJ

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yeah, this is CarbonTJ's product announcement thread, not somebody else's.

carbontj

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
indianapolis
I show 5 pictures on page 1...if you don't see them I don't know what else to do they show up on my computer...Had a couple comments as well..

TJ

Premium Features