• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GGB Mountain can Exhaust note

B
Aug 20, 2014
Avon, MN
Only 2 of us are supposedly having problems. And it's running rich not lean. I'm using a ton of fuel as well

I'm having the bogging issue with the mountain can. I can "work" through it by blipping the throttle multiple times to get going after it idles when hot. If I don't blip it, it bogs. I have the issue on gopro, but I haven't downloaded the video yet.

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Update. Sled has been at the dealer. Throwing tps codes and possibly bad tps. Replaced with new one and codes went away so will try it out Sunday and see how it runs

I

Icedog

Feb 9, 2006
Grande Cache, AB
I did recieve a new can from Graham awhile ago but never did get a chance to try it due to the low snow high temps. My dealer also wants to check fuel pressure on my sled vs some others. They have seen these issues in the past pop up on sleds with higher than normal fuel pressure with all makes of cans.

Carbon77

Lifetime Membership
Jun 12, 2008
Yakivegas, WA
13' Limited 153 here with around 100 miles on it, no bog problems at all however it is leaking exhaust a bit from the gasket, I got a new gasket figuring that would work, and still is, no matter how i try the fitment it just wont stop leaking, it wont line up flat with the pipe. Its not enough to make a big deal but kind of annoying.

Premium Features