• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wheres the best place to sell my vohk turbo pro ?

B

BrachtMotosports116

Aug 21, 2014
have been trying to sell my 12 vohk pro and have had no interest at all and im practically giving it away
any suggestions

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
What you consider giving it away is too high. You are most likely basing the price on what it costs you to build. What I have found is most turbo owners come from a background that allows them to also ride the latest stuff and the release of the new axys got them drooling and they is why you can't give the thing away. For reference, I sold my turbo 12 with Zbroz front suspension and 1400 miles for $7800.

J
Mar 31, 2012
Mancos, CO
I saw some guy trying to sell his turbo 2012 Pro on sledswap for $18k and had a good laugh. I don't know who would pay that for a 4 year old sled no matter what aftermarket stuff is on it, but I guess there's one born every minute.

I have a 2012 Pro without the turbo that has 1400 miles on it and I think I'd be lucky to get $5k out of it. So I guess the question is what is your used turbo worth to someone?

I go on thumpertalk.com quite a bit during summer and it's always funny to see what guys think their bikes are worth because they put a few aftermarket parts on it and do a few mods.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Depending on the condition of the kit, year, and composition of the kit. I would be interested in a used kit, from someone. If I have a choice, my first choice would be Turbo Performance.

Selling the turbo sled. There is a Mnt sledder swapmeet on Facebook. I think it works very well. There is a TON, and I mean a TON of nice sleds out there right now.

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
Can't tell you where but more info and pictures in ad would help. I would venture to guess that most looking at a 2012 with 1300 boosted miles are going to factor in having to do no less than a top end, you don't list any Maintenance etc...

Have to agree with BR price point in the mid to high $7s more realistic right now given Axy's fever, crap snow and a whole bunch of sleds for sale cheap! Good luck though.

Monty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wet Coast
What you consider giving it away is too high. You are most likely basing the price on what it costs you to build. What I have found is most turbo owners come from a background that allows them to also ride the latest stuff and the release of the new axys got them drooling and they is why you can't give the thing away. For reference, I sold my turbo 12 with Zbroz front suspension and 1400 miles for $7800.

Ouch

Premium Features