• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks Silber Turbos

C

Cconmichael

Oct 30, 2011
Iowa
I just wanted to give a shout out to Corey Boston and Silber Turbos. I just recently purchased their 2014 kit with the ECU reflash and oil less turbo (at an amazing price). I had a trip planned 1 week from the day I purchased the kit and was worried about getting the kit in time for the trip. Corey was amazing to work with, he got me the kit in 2 days and helped me throughout the install. The kit was super easy to install with a very clean finish. At 11 psi the sled absolutely rips and is 100% pull and go. If your in the turbo market I would highly recommend the 2014 Silber kit with ECU reflash. Thanks again.

image.jpg

Last edited:

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
good in silber and Corey

what clutching setup , boost #s and fuel did you end up at
thanks

Last edited:
A

aj1180

Dec 17, 2009
waukon ia
I have a sled built by Cory and it rips. Absolutely pull and go. I'd buy from him again no questions asked.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
It is almost always a sled issue, maintenance or install. I have had many issues during the year that come from both of these.

I've had these issues:
Throttle safety switch
Reeds
broken primary springs
Missing/ torn O rings on the bolts holding the alum plate to the throttle body.
Loose silicone hoses
Running a BD EBC from the plug by the headlights and realized that it was pulling too much juice and causing it to run like crap.

I'll admit that I was blaming the kit at times, but it was always something else causing my issues in the end.

Last edited:
Premium Features