• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How tight do you run your track?

B
Jan 20, 2009
Wondering how tight you guys run your track on a 155 2014 pro(stock track) I tightened it up as per the owners manual and its way to tight, I could see chunks or my sliders coming off today. It was starting to ratchet so I tightened it as per the manual now its to tight. Was wondering if there's a happy/medium. I don't have the money to add extroverts and all that stuff. Thanks!

T
Feb 1, 2010
Entiat, WA
Make sure you have it running straight. The shaving is most likely to be from the upper part of the clips rubbing against the side of the hyfax. No way should the main body of the clips shave off any of the hyfax, unless it was so tight that the engine could barely turn the track.

If you set the tension as the manual says (10lbs or whatever at the right spot, X amount of gap), it should not be too tight.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Tighten exactly to spec, best option on the pro with the stock rear suspension. If clips, rails, and alignment are good, it won't be an issue.

Premium Features