• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone used J&M narrow boards?

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
First time I have seen this brand. They look heavy, and not much design put into them. All straight tubing, chunking looking, welds do not look smooth at all. They dont list any weights, other then saying 4.5lbs heavier then aluminum.
Also, they are not shorter in the pics, then end right where the stock board ends. Eric

jdrmx

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2013
Eastern SD
I build these. These are not any shorted then factory. Not advertised that way either. They are narrower though. These boards are 12.5 lbs with screws installed. You will like them.

halffast800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2011
Hazel SD
But seriously. The boards are awesome. And they sure stiffen up the sled If you are worried about weight skip the burger and shake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jdrmx

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2013
Eastern SD
But seriously. The boards are awesome. And they sure stiffen up the sled If you are worried about weight skip the burger and shake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sweet sled? Yup! little heavier? Yup. 5 lbs more for 150 bucks savings? All in how much a guy wants to spend. Something for every price range:juggle:

Premium Features