• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

92 Polaris 500 EFI SKS- Excellent Condition

M
Nov 11, 2008
I have a 92 Polaris 500 EFI SKS for sale. It has about 6500 miles and is in exceptional condition. I have never had problems with this sled and I bought it with 4500 miles on it. It is black and has a 133.5 inch track with 1 1/4 lugs. The track was replaced about 3 years ago, it is like new. The sled always starts right up and runs excellent. It has new carbides ( I believe they are the 6 inch ones), extra belts, and a new battery last year. Also includes full length running board grips, 2" handlebar riser, hand and thumb warmers, and a new Cobra mid height windshield. This is an excellent starter sled.

I would like 1500 for it but am open to offers. Email at mhammer73@hotmail.com or call at 608-553-0793. You would be hard pressed to find an nicer 92 around. This sled has been well taken care of and maintained. It has been stored inside since new. Thanks for looking.

The picture quality is not the best, I can try to get more if you want or come take a look at it in person.

IMG_1381.jpg IMG_1383.jpg IMG_1385.jpg IMG_1386.jpg

Premium Features