• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<<< SnoWest Arctic Cat FREE SLED Giveaway>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
Great story on how Cat supplied the sled and you folks are modifying it for one lucky winner. It has given a lot of people some great upgrade ideas and showcased vendors products that are wonderful supporters of Snowest. Way to go Snowest! What a great idea!

C

CatndHat

Nov 8, 2003
Snowville WY
Fixed post is a great direction.
Thanks for the how to from Todd, Tupper's know cat upgrades for sure and how to tune and test.
Thanks!

mackddy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
idaho falls
I would love to see a TKI belt drive, a KMOD suspensiin, a lightweight muffler, and give the winner a chance to build their own wrap for it.

S
Oct 3, 2015
Sweet Sled!

Somebody is going to be super stoked to ride this sled. Thanks for offering this SnoWest! Also, love your mag.

coolm7cat

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2008
Montana
When I win this sled. I'm going to install a rear view mirror so I can see the other sleds eat my snow. Lol

S

sw Pub

Nov 26, 1999
Have I mentioned that the winner will be able to pick up his new sled in Island Park and spend a day or two tuning it with the Cat engineers? Island Park Cabins and Lodges will provide a cabin for three nights for the winner. We will be able to spend a couple days on the snow and make certain everything is just right.

I hope the winner is somewhat flexible in his schedule. We're looking at Dec. 10-13 as the time frame in the giveaway. Of course, if the winner doesn't want to bother picking up his sled during this time, I'm sure we'll be able to find someone who would be.

We'll have more details and information at the Salt Lake and Idaho snow shows.

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
Have I mentioned that the winner will be able to pick up his new sled in Island Park and spend a day or two tuning it with the Cat engineers? Island Park Cabins and Lodges will provide a cabin for three nights for the winner. We will be able to spend a couple days on the snow and make certain everything is just right.

Stellar offer! :target:

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com

I hope the winner is somewhat flexible in his schedule. We're looking at Dec. 10-13 as the time frame in the giveaway. Of course, if the winner doesn't want to bother picking up his sled during this time, I'm sure we'll be able to find someone who would be.

My schedule is always open for snowmobiling.

MT Backcountry

Lifetime Membership
Aug 29, 2008
Montana
work with Cat too Wow

Since my Birthday is the 11th, what a great Birthday gift SnoWest and Arctic Cat. :face-icon-small-coo

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND

Wow, this keeps getting better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features