• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 RMK ASSAULT INDY SPECIALTY LONG ROD TMX MOTOR LOTS OF EXTRAS!! $6,000

P

prosledder

Nov 26, 2007
Boone, Iowa
**SOLD**2011 RMK ASSAULT INDY SPECIALTY LONG ROD TMX MOTOR LOTS OF EXTRAS!! $6,000

SOLD!! For sale is my 2011 RMK Assault. I'm the original owner and bought it new from Bristow's in St. Cloud, MN February 2011. Living in Iowa I've really only ridden it out West 2-3 times per year. It's in great shape and shows normal, yet minor tree branch rub marks, etc. If interested, please call my cell because I'd love to answer any questions or talk about the sled. It' been my pride and joy since I bought it and it's been well cared for.

As you can see it has a lot of extras, below are the details and a list of what's on the sled:

*Sled is located in Boone, Iowa
*2011 RMK Assault
*1,470 miles on chassis
*Indy Specialty Long Rod TMX Motor- From Dan, "PISTON UPGRADE WITH THE NEW UPDATED OEM POLARIS PISTONS. WE HAVE TIRED EVERY AFTERMARKET PISTON MADE, THE NEW STYLE OEM POLARIS PERFORM BETTER THEN ANY OTHER PISTON. CYLINDER UPDATE -ALL CYLINDERS HAVE A HG5 FINISH ( FOR INCREASE RING & PISTON LIFE."
*Updated yellow band injectors-ECU has been reflashed for the newer injectors
*Complete clutch kit from A2D Sledworks-I checked around and was referred to Chad at A2D because of his experience with LR motors. I have a complete kit for 8,000-10,000 feet and also for my elevation in Iowa. The kit included a new helix, new primary spring and SLP mtx weights and secondary springs for both elevations.
*2013 RMK Assault seat with RSI seat cover
*Flat black wrap on side panels
*Tunnel wrap
*Hood tie down kit
*19-45 gearing-I have stock gears
*SLP intake
*SLP torque arm
*Mountain Fit headlight delete with headlights-I have stock headlight
*Mountain Fit vent kit-side panels, stirrups, etc.
*Foot well snow block off vent
*Avid 8" rear idler wheels
*Avid offset rear axle
*GGB mountain can
*Skinz/NXT LVL front bumper-have stock
*BDX (Black Diamond Extreme) Arctic Cat rear bumper
*RSI flat bars with RSI grip and heaters
*6" Powermadd riser
*Converted the steering stem to the STD RMK pivot riser style so I didn't have use an adapter for the pivot riser. The combination of the STD Rmk stem and 6" riser makes the height of bars the same as the Dan Adam's NXT LVL handlebars
*Fly Racing handle bar hooks
*Tether
*Polaris under hood goggle bar
*Better Board running board inserts
*Long rubber snow flap-I have stock flap

$6,000

Thanks-Mike
Cell 515-298-1374
Email: mredeker@redekers.com

IMG_2288.JPG IMG_2295.JPG IMG_2301.JPG IMG_2294.JPG IMG_2307.JPG IMG_2308.JPG IMG_2310.JPG IMG_2306.JPG

Last edited:

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
Did some research on this sled. Sounds super strong. Ready to ride in the snowies. Still thinking about it for my kid, just a long ways from my house. Ideal for an Iowa, Nebraska guy that rides wyo.

Premium Features