• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro RTX track?

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
ok im going to a 2" paddle but keeping it a 121" and going to extroverts introverts and not sure on what driver i should use, the other thing is that the track i got im not sure what pitch it is or does it really matter? because i was told to go to a 8tooth driver 2.52 pitch, but was told that the MTX's are running a 7tooth with a 3 pitch, so im not really sure which way to go with this soooo many different answers from everyone just need one common one lol that would be great thanks.

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
I think a 9 tooth 2.52 will work just fine,we used an 8.This thing is a howl,don't know what elev.you'll be running at but anything above 4 thou,empty the weights and it screams,die hard Ski Doo fans have been blown away.

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
thats what im running now is a 9tooth 2.52 with no clearence i might beable to get a 1.375 track under there and im running at 0-2000 altitude, should i change my gears? and if so how much teeth upper and lower? and for cluching?

Premium Features