• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hey Days Roll Call

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Who is going?
Where are you coming from?
What are you looking to buy?

Vendors, post your booth location along with any HOT deals!

Last edited:

Meadow Muffin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2012
SE Iowa
There are six of us going and looking for the usual, avy bag, sled bag, new beacon. I am sure there will be a few impulse buys. We have one guy looking for a new snowbike kit. I always seem to come home with way more than i planned, seems like when it's 90 and in shorts buying stuff at Hay Days makes you think the pow is almost here.

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
There are six of us going and looking for the usual, avy bag, sled bag, new beacon. I am sure there will be a few impulse buys. We have one guy looking for a new snowbike kit. I always seem to come home with way more than i planned, seems like when it's 90 and in shorts buying stuff at Hay Days makes you think the pow is almost here.

Rumor has it the more you spend the faster the snow comes :face-icon-small-ton

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
WE will be in SCS15

Swing by, check out some new products we will have on display for sleds as well as snowbikes!

We will have 10% Off ALL IceAge Products! Swing by, say hi and get some goodies or just check out the new products.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Havent went for a couple years now. Just dont get the deals like you did 10-15 years ago. Now all the new vendors have stuff marked at MSRP. Your lucky if you can get 10% off. I know you can still find deals if you want to walk for 32 hours through the swap meet but I'm never looking for used stuff. Eric

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I know you can still find deals if you want to walk for 32 hours through the swap meet but I'm never looking for used stuff. Eric

That's kind of where I am at.
Miles & miles of sh!t that belongs in a landfill.

I'm not saying they should eliminate the swap meet,
I'm just saying the whole experience is no longer worth the 5 hr drive to me.
I would rather go to an expo of only new and deals on carry-over snowmobile related stuff, without the dust, smell, lines & long walks.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
That's kind of where I am at.
Miles & miles of sh!t that belongs in a landfill.

I'm not saying they should eliminate the swap meet,
I'm just saying the whole experience is no longer worth the 5 hr drive to me.
I would rather go to an expo of only new and deals on carry-over snowmobile related stuff, without the dust, smell, lines & long walks.

Hey, if your looking for a used toaster or a wheel off of a 1983 craftsman lawn mower your golden. LOL

The swap has gotten worse every year it seams but were really only there to see new stuff anymore. But being 30 mins away has its advantage.

However the best time to buy used sled stuff is now as lots of people are trying to sell so they don't have to bring stuff to Haydays. :face-icon-small-coo

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
I'll be there on Saturday. Coming from Central MN. Need Pro RMK A-Arms and beer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
your guys are just a little goofy . ..the swap has gotten nothing but better!. . .your simply saying you aren't shoppers and want the deal . ...I've made more money the last 2 years than the previous 7 before that. ..and I've bought more crap and found great deals the last couple years than before. .if ya'll don't like shopping then stay up there by the expo and drags and hang out..drink a beer...or order from your new dennis kirk catalog .. . . .. .also . .. the variety of stuff there simply adds to the attraction. ...your in the minority if you think it's gotten worse. . look down any aisle saturday ..packed. .

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
your guys are just a little goofy . ..the swap has gotten nothing but better!. . .your simply saying you aren't shoppers and want the deal . ...I've made more money the last 2 years than the previous 7 before that. ..and I've bought more crap and found great deals the last couple years than before. .if ya'll don't like shopping then stay up there by the expo and drags and hang out..drink a beer...or order from your new dennis kirk catalog .. . . .. .also . .. the variety of stuff there simply adds to the attraction. ...your in the minority if you think it's gotten worse. . look down any aisle saturday ..packed. .

Thats because your one of the only ones with sled parts!! Bwhahahahaha!!!

Even with all the strange stuff in the swap meet it's still fun to wonder in search of that killer deal on something I didn't know I needed. :face-icon-small-coo

B-Ridge Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2011
Michigan
Two truck loads of us from central lower Michigan. Will be in the swap area. Love the random stuff and buying stuff. Then doubling my money at my own spot and the guy still thinks he got a steal. Will have a tri axle R&R and flying a Michigan State flag stop by and say Hi.

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
Let us know what your rig looks like and we can look for you.

5599d092a9a31d1bf10aba8523e10227.jpg

Premium Features