• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'09 M1000 162" with Twisted Turbo Pump Gas Turbo

C
Nov 27, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
09 M1000 162", Standard Black with 3" handlebar riser, Holz Scratchers, BDX Headlight Removal Kit, BDX 57/63 gearing (have stock 60/60 gearing as well), BDX Quick belt adjust, Hard Rollers, Goggle Warmer, Frogskinz to vent clutching, motor stop to decrease belt heat and extra new 060 belt. :) Has a Twisted Turbo Pump Gas Setup with all gauges, clutching and venting. Have run up to 6#'s of boost.

Sled has 500 miles and asking $12,200. I am located in Utah.

1.jpg 4.jpg 8.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I am trying to sell my t nytro so I can doo the same thing. Everyone up here runs boondocker stuff. How much difference is there between the twisted and boondockers kits on how they run. I don't know how good the pg m8's run. I would like to run one against my 06 or 07 rev to see. I do know that most of the big blocks I have seen don't run they just make more noise so the people think they run better. I guess there is always a first. Sorry to get in the middle of your sled sales.

C
Nov 27, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Dont know how the two compare, but the Twisted kits do everything they are advertised to do!! As for the big block not running, not sure who your riding with. The big blocks runs awesome, my sled at 5-6#'s is comparable to a 800 running 10-12#'s, the difference being I pay about $5 less per gallon of fuel. :)

Last edited:
C
Nov 27, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Good question. We ride 7-10K and I run 6#'s with 91 octane. I will talk to Shain, cause I know he has pump gas kits in BC where they ride at a lower elevation. I believe he has run his up there on pump gas as well.

C
Nov 27, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Was going to build a new project before the Fairview Shootout, but now it looks like I am going to wait until next year. Need to sell 2 houses and buy one, move my gf in and maybe even get married.

Sled has ran great, met all my expectations.

Last edited:
L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
why on earth would they run a black pipe and not a coated one?????? they charge enough for the kits you would think they could coat the pipe, like there isnt enough heat under the hoods already melting everything near it, i know i have built 3 m turbos also and am comfused, not trying to bash your sled it is real nice but we pay so much for turbo kits and get this kind of stuff.:(

C
Nov 27, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Its the stock pipe with the wrap removed. You can keep the wrap on if you want. What are you melting?? I have run this in 3' to 4' of powder with the hood completely covered and never melted anything but the rubber zipper thing on my goggle thingy.

L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
why would you pull the shell off? the faster and hotter the pipe heat the faster the exhaust flow no?? In this application wouldnt this cause the turbo to spool up much faster?? under hood heat is still not wanted especially when your drawing it for the turbo from the engine compartment. just curious. thanks, ill stop asking questions, to each their own i guess.

Premium Features