• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

174 PROPANE NYTRO-TUBE TUNNEL- KMOD

djones000buck

Premium Member
Oct 15, 2010
Birch Run, Michigan
Out of curiosity, what would be the approximate trail range of this sled between fillups and how many gallons of propane does it carry. I'm getting about 65 miles with a stock tank and carry about 3 gallons about 10 gal in total so I'm typically comfortable with about a 90 mile range on an mcx 240 nytro for my trail rides. Obviously depending on what you are doing you can always burn more.

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010
14 gallons total capacity. Typically our ride miles are half higher speed trails to get us out to where we jump into the back country, and half back country mountain ridding. An average day was about 50 miles and the most I ever put in was 7 gallons. The average was about 6 gallons. I've got no doubt it would go well over 100 miles on a trail ride type day.

K
Nov 22, 2009
Snow is coming, should sell. Whats your best price as of now? Also what goes into tuning while riding this? I love the impulse setup because of the standalone no tuning. Curious how hard is this one to tune? Thanks

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010
I bought new bars, grips, and a battery last week with the intention of making it a true turn key deal. If I put the bars and grips on I'm not going to move to far from my 8k. If I can hand the bars and grips to someone they can ride it into their trailer for 7500.

As for tunning I do not mess with WOT at all from 3k-9k. It's right on at 3 and just a touch rich at 9k but I don't mess with it. Idle is as simple as turning a big screw with your fingers and watching the AFR guage. At 3k it's lean so I move it maybe a turn and a half (45 seconds to make the adjustment ) and about 5k I turn it back if I think about it. It runs better if it's a tad rich on the bottom. If we start at 3k and just road run up to say 5k before we jump off trail I don't mess with it.

Premium Features