• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

kpa 2860 self lube broken bearings after 25miles

L
Aug 17, 2014
sweden,boden
does anybody else have some trouble with their self lube from kpa? my turbo is broken after 25miles, no play at all, but the bearings is going heavy and a really schratching sound when i rotate the shaft for hands. how do you get it fix? i see boston racing is writing every day but doesnt answer me, and the same thing from kpa. i will get a new turbo shipped to sweden i hope!!!!

TBird

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
North of Sweden
When did you buy it, during how long time frame have you been trying to contact them?
Maybe time to make a call?
I've been burned a couple of times, luckily the main part of dealers are honest tho and know what customer service means, but you would be surprised if i mentioned a couple well known companys i will never again in my life give a dime to.
I hope you get it sorted shortly, our prime sledding season starts now.

Sent from my Sanwa M12

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
i got about 400 miles on mine and still spins and boosts free as can be.

Who did you get it from?

should be able to take care of you asap.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
does anybody else have some trouble with their self lube from kpa? my turbo is broken after 25miles, no play at all, but the bearings is going heavy and a really schratching sound when i rotate the shaft for hands. how do you get it fix? i see boston racing is writing every day but doesnt answer me, and the same thing from kpa. i will get a new turbo shipped to sweden i hope!!!!

I apologize, I have replied 3 times so I am not sure what happened. Send me a PM and I will get you the shipping information and we can get the ball rolling.

M

mbccenter

Jan 31, 2012

Yes had one fail with 8gal of fuel through it. Have been in contact with Cory but Justin has left the planet so it has been over a week and no answer on a replacement. It worked really well up to the failure so we will have to see how the new one works if I ever get one. Will keep everyone updated.

snosfun

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
N of Great Falls, MT
My buddy had his kpa seize up in about a mile of riding. Good thing it was at his house instead of a 3 hour drive to the mountains. It took a bit of time but he got a new center section and it has been flawless now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Davajn

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2012
Sweden
www.instagram.com
Lucas did you manage to get hold on a new centersection? Otherwise you could have mine because doesnt look like im getting a new compressor & turbine housing that i was promised under warranty.

Premium Features