• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding Alpine Area Sat 1/17

M

maxitout77

Nov 21, 2010
Vermont
Looking for a group that wouldnt mind me tagging along. Advanced rider, trees/drainages/sidehilling all good. Promise wont hold anyone back and you wont be digging me out all day :) don't want to venture out solo. Thanks! See below regarding photography

Last edited:

HOOTS

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
S.W MN
Maxi, sucks as I've been ridin Alpine for 6-7 yrs maybe, but crew all have something going on the only week I don't. Meeting my son from CA. To ride 11th thru 14 or whatever if epic. So being a little down on guys, would luv another able body.
Any one else reading this and out there those days ridin, give me a call as group of 4-5 after 30+ yrs of mtn riding, is my ideal. Hooter 507-841-0891

P
Mar 2, 2011
I am arriving with a group of 4 on the 17th. Staying at a cabin in town of Alpine 1/4 mile from Greys River trail head. But we are riding the 18th through the 23rd - will you be out there any of those days? you are welcome to ride with us.

M

maxitout77

Nov 21, 2010
Vermont
Thanks Peter but just riding Sat the 17th, flying home Sunday. Still looking to hook up with a group or even another single. Really don't want to venture out solo!

Last edited:
Premium Features