• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any word yet on your 2015s?

scotts-doo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2011
Minnesota
I received the email from Polaris last week that says my 155 should be at the dealer in 2-3 weeks. Can't wait to pick it up and start changing a few things.

MDEVO

Chic Chocs Addicts
Lifetime Membership
Oct 21, 2011
Oshawa, ON,Canada
No wheel kit, that's how it comes.
It'll be getting black spindles for sure!

All RMK's shipped with four additional skid wheels. Not on the pros. Pros have scratchers.

my RMK came with scratchers too, still zip tied on from the factory

Gents, this is kinda confusing? For the rear skid....I undersand, as per the Polaris Parts Online Tool that the "LE" RMK's are same config as the PRO RMK's (include scratchers) and do not come with the RMK STD wheel kit.
Reg you mean all STD RMK's not LE's correct?
I'm gonna order the kit for my RMK LE, and found it is actually a good price when bought as the kit #2878251.

snosumitcsr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Lake Washington
I just picked up my Teton gray Non-pro snow check. Got scratchers and wheel kit all came included. Defenitly the way to go in my mind.

Had a cat fight in the garage though! Cat was not happy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 158

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Those of you that have gotten yours are there any finance specials like 0% for a year? If there is I plan on financing the rest of what I owe if not I'll just give them a check.

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
got call from dealer, said sled was in today but bad news is, the IDD display i ordered with it is on backorder...and polaris is saying like 1st week of october. grrr.

Duff

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Wheaton, MN
Gents, this is kinda confusing? For the rear skid....I undersand, as per the Polaris Parts Online Tool that the "LE" RMK's are same config as the PRO RMK's (include scratchers) and do not come with the RMK STD wheel kit.
Reg you mean all STD RMK's not LE's correct?
I'm gonna order the kit for my RMK LE, and found it is actually a good price when bought as the kit #2878251.

Mine came with the scratchers installed and the wheel kit was included (uninstalled) at no extra charge

Mark's RMK

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2010
Sturgeon Lake, MN
Got The E-Mail Today

Just got the e-mail that Polaris shipped my 600 RMK 155 LE -F&O SC.

black-black-black_2.png

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
Nice looking sled did u jump ship from ac I see all the ac posters on the wall. Also luv the avocado fridge I have one in my garage as well.

Premium Features