• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow in the big horns

A
Was looking at snotel and some of the sites are getting lots of snow. Sucker creek has over 30 inches and Big Goose also. Working today and sunday but will be up there first thing monday morning!

M

MrMagoo

Nov 26, 2007
Valley City, ND
at LEAST 36 inches of sugar powder last night and today. waist deep on the level everywhere you go. Its awesome snow guys.... get up here soon as the road opens up:)

I'll try to post a few pics from this morning

bighorns april 09 016.jpg bighorns april 09 014.jpg

haymaker

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2008
South Dakota
Magoo, you think those snow conditions will hold till monday? April 6 is my birthday, hope to be there if the snow holds.

M

MrMagoo

Nov 26, 2007
Valley City, ND
the forecast is looking to be around 40 degree's monday and tuesday so i'm sure that will settle it down some but its gonna take alot to settle all this. Still snowing really hard, has been all day.

W

wyhighcountrylodge

Oct 29, 2008
WY High Country Lodge, WY
Snow Mobiling Conditions, Big Horn Mountains

Our guests are saying that they have never seen the fresh snow this deep. They have been sledding for 20+ years and it is the best that they have seen. Rating it a 12+ for the fresh powder and conditions. They arrived yesterday and they could only make it to the Point of Interest below the rest area. Deep drifts kept them from making it to the Crystal Creek rest Area. We are open and if you care to, please stop in for a brew or some food.

The Passage Resort

Got lots of great snow with plenty of deep sugar!! It quit snowing right now so you can get out and play. Folks are loving it - saying it's the best they've ever seen! We have great deals on rooms right now with down home friendly hospitality and we'd love to see you. Be safe in the deep powder....

R
Jan 19, 2008
We have guests here that were playing over on the other side of Woodchuck pass and they it's FANTASTIC out there!!!! And it looks like it's going to be a never-ending winter, it just started snowing again!!!!
Corine.

A
May 29, 2008
Ranger Creek Ranch

Doc, Corine..... thanks for the company... My sled broke down today and while the rest of the group rode I got to stay and hang out at Ranger Creek Ranch.. Thanks and I will see you guys an the summer..

Premium Features