• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Adjustable vertical post on M series

High Life

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW Montana
I have taken the adjustable vertical post set-up off my Proclimb and have a friend who is interested in putting it on his 08 M8. Will he need any other/different parts in addition to what I pulled off my '13 M800?

I'm not sure how the vertical post is different for the M series chassis vs. the Proclimb chassis. Anybody have some input?

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
The top part that slides up and down on the stem might still work if the hex diameter didn't change, but that's it. The post below it is different. I bought a lower post section for an M-series sled and I think it was only $85.

A

arctic2009

Nov 19, 2009
Minnesota
I have taken the adjustable vertical post set-up off my Proclimb and have a friend who is interested in putting it on his 08 M8. Will he need any other/different parts in addition to what I pulled off my '13 M800?

I'm not sure how the vertical post is different for the M series chassis vs. the Proclimb chassis. Anybody have some input?

Just take his current post and chop the top off, chop the bottom part off of the telescoping post and make a plug to weld each end together. You need the bottom part of his old steering post and the top of yours.

Premium Features