• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who knows Island Park? Help me find a motel in Island Park, can't remember the name

X

Xrider

Jul 9, 2001
Montana
Ok, stayed in IP a couple yrs ago and am trying to remember the name of the place. It's at the north end of IP just south of that huge meadow that's on the west side of the highway. There's an intersection and a side road that goes to the west, that's where we turned and the motel was just a little ways on the right or north of the side road. On this same side road there was a resturant across the street and further west there was a pizza place. Can we name these places? Also back out on the main highway at the intersection with this side road on the east side of the main highway (opposite of the side road) there was a big gas station and just north of that, a resturant where we got an excellent meal, kind of an older place I think it may have been log, not sure. Can name these places and side road?? And the motel wasn't fancy but it was ok, reasonable, had a hot tub too.

X

Xrider

Jul 9, 2001
Montana
Yeah, I think that's it. Thanks. Anyone else know the names of some of the other places I refered to?

Premium Features