• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 M925 RG Turbo

F

Fordmancat

Jan 11, 2008
Eastern Washington
This sled started as 2010 m8 SP. It has a Boondocker Non inter cooled Race Gas kit. The sled has just under 1100 miles. Ran the sled stock for 500 miles then I did the RK- TEK 925 Big bore with a complete motor rebuild. Took it our and checked everything over before I put it back together. Broke that motor in with a few hundred miles and then put the turbo kit on. The turbo kit all the latest updates. Tunnel dump exhaust. All gauges are mounted on the bars for easy reading. Runs amazing. On 6lbs of boost this will do what a stock m8 will on 11 lbs of boost. I ride with stock turbo sleds and it stomps them. This does have the updated valve kits in the FOX shocks. a 162x2.5 Camo extreme track that is fully clipped. All suspension is powder coated black. SLP power pro skis.
THIS RUNS AMAZING!! Possible trades for a build early Bronco, jeep, PRO or Proclimb. Let me know what you have.
$12000 OBO I will help with delivery if needed.

Kent 208-816-8738
Sled is in the Walla Walla Area

Last edited:
Premium Features