• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Found my last stash for 2011.

J
Feb 19, 2008
Ogden
Let me just say, what a horrible start to the season. I have never seen snow conditions this low this late in the year in the mountains of Bear Lake.
This was one area that we found some untracked snow. The only part of the ride I even turned the camera on cause everything else was rocks and stumps.

Second Rant- I think it is pretty lame that you can't make your youtube video available on mobile devices if it has background music on it. Certain background music I guess. If the artist has issued a copyright notice on it you can't make it available on mobile. LAME!

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
Second Rant- I think it is pretty lame that you can't make your youtube video available on mobile devices if it has background music on it. Certain background music I guess. If the artist has issued a copyright notice on it you can't make it available on mobile. LAME!

1- hit the dispute button
2- type anything in the text box, humans dont actually read this text
3- stop eye pumping my green speedo

Last edited:
T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
Snow didn't look too bad! Better than what I've seen so far this year... It's sad, we had more snow in June than we do right now...

PowderCrew

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
in the shadow of the Rubies, Nevada

Try Vimeo... I began using it for JUST THAT REASON! YouTube BLOWS!

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Hey do any of you guys know about the ads on youtube? I for one have now set that up and will help out a fellow snowester anytime I see one if you know what I mean. Youtube can be a great way to earn a little extra riding cash. If you havent heard about it or know about it look it up.

Premium Features