• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Our kids think we've lost our minds?

dansyl159

Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2008
SW Iowa
The Redhead and I have decided to sell our home in the Snowy's. It's situated just outside of Centennial on 6 acres in the North Fork hoa. Completely updated,(floors, windows, furnace, appliances, darn near everything!) 2500 sq ft, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 car heated garage. We're selling it furnished, basically turn key. It's VERY nice, not cheap though. PM me for more details and price.

These two pics are after the big snow last January.

021014080823.jpg 021014081001.jpg

sledcaddie

Premium Member
Feb 11, 2008
Lincoln, NE
Centennial house

First questions: Why are you selling? Tired of sledding? House too big?

You need more specs: Ranch or 2 story? Is the stand-alone building the heated garage? How many bathrooms/showers? Propane or electric? Size of lot? Does your development have a homeowner's assn? Annual dues? Annual taxes?

THEN, we can consider your asking price. Thanks.

dansyl159

Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2008
SW Iowa
Ok, here we go. The Redhead retired from HP in Sept so we're going to be more mobile. so we bought this.
We'll still be in the Snowy's alot , but we'll be free to chase the snow around the west:face-icon-small-win
We've priced the house at 399k, hoa dues for 2015 are $600 for the year, taxes are minimal (it's Wyoming).
It's two story, two bedrooms with a jack and jill bath upstairs. Master bedroom and another bedroom on the main floor. Garage is attached, the out building is insulated approx 15 X 20 (holds 4-5 sleds).
New propane furnace two years ago with a propane insert in a stone fireplace, on demand water heater new 4 years ago. All new windows 2 years ago. we installed bamboo hardwood floors though out the main level. We've also put in all new appliances and washer and dryer.

Now if you've ever met the Redhead........none of this stuff is cheap:biggrin1:

DSC00018.jpg DSC00043.jpg

Last edited:

11RMK

Oct 22, 2011
Nice Rig Dan!! Good luck on the house sale!:face-icon-small-hap

scubba steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
Iowa
im with your kids... I think you've lost it also... LOL but thats a bad *** rig.. that thing better b in sturgis this summer... good luck an see ya soon

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I don't know Dan personally, but a close friend of mine did the remodel. I can tell you for a fact no corners were cut. This house is the best of everything. If I could afford it, it would be sold. Can't go wrong. Great house, great location.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Your kids are right! And you are making Kid Rock look weak with that rig. Best of luck on the sale, hope to see you guys in Centennial (not only are you good peeps, it means the snow is good in the snowies and your not chasing it somewhere where we are not riding:)

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
Damn, I heard a "rumor" about this a while back. Guess it is true. Nice rig, got tire chains for it?

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
my 2 cents

How about 100 dollars a week for the rest of my life ? I promise to rethink my ways of living and squeeze out another 50 years !:lol:

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Ok, here we go. The Redhead retired from HP in Sept so we're going to be more mobile. so we bought this.
We'll still be in the Snowy's alot , but we'll be free to chase the snow around the west:face-icon-small-win
We've priced the house at 399k, hoa dues for 2015 are $600 for the year, taxes are minimal (it's Wyoming).
It's two story, two bedrooms with a jack and jill bath upstairs. Master bedroom and another bedroom on the main floor. Garage is attached, the out building is insulated approx 15 X 20 (holds 4-5 sleds).
New propane furnace two years ago with a propane insert in a stone fireplace, on demand water heater new 4 years ago. All new windows 2 years ago. we installed bamboo hardwood floors though out the main level. We've also put in all new appliances and washer and dryer.

389K and toss in a red head?

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.

All I can say is..........:face-icon-small-ton WOW!

Premium Features