• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014/15 Big Horns N/S Snow Conditions

halffast800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2011
Hazel SD
But I haven't convinced the rest of the guys yet so don't take my word for it. I'll be out there by next week tho.

Knox

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2010
North Dakota
Not that I don't believe you just wanting some more input

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SASKTOOLMAN

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2013
CANADA
Anyone riding this weekend? Friday to sunday? Never been there before. Looking for someone to show a guy around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
It doesn't look like one can get around all that well up there. I saw some people trail riding but there's a lot of grass sticking through the snow. However I did see some spots where people got stuck right next to the road and burned right down shooting a dirt rooster for every one to see

D

deep_doo

Nov 30, 2007
Sheridan
the snow is bad . i would really recomend staying home or head farther west. their is no way i woud spend any amount of money traveling to the horns right now to ride . I just checked the weather forcast and itsd calling for temps in the 50s pretty much all week too . I was up theri this wekend and it was melting like it was april not december . grrrrrrr

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
Were supost to head out to bear next friday threw monday. I was Just wondering if theres enuf snow or should we hold off a month or so? Thanks

D

deep_doo

Nov 30, 2007
Sheridan
Were supost to head out to bear next friday threw monday. I was Just wondering if theres enuf snow or should we hold off a month or so? Thanks

hold off snow sucks and it had been well over 40 degrees up their all week and supossee to make it up to almost 60 next two days

shelbwyo

Lifetime Membership
Jun 29, 2010
Sheridan, Wyo
Its sad for sure. Might not get many miles on the new sled this year.

This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 43. South southwest wind around 11 mph.
<LI class=row-even>Tonight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 37. South southwest wind 11 to 17 mph. <LI class=row-odd>Friday Sunny, with a high near 44. South southwest wind 15 to 17 mph. <LI class=row-even>Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South southwest wind around 18 mph. <LI class=row-odd>Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 35 by 11am, then falling to around 28 during the remainder of the day. South southwest wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. <LI class=row-even>Saturday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around 2 inches. <LI class=row-odd>Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 17 by 5pm. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible. <LI class=row-even>Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 17. <LI class=row-odd>Monday A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. <LI class=row-even>Monday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 19. <LI class=row-odd>Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. <LI class=row-even>Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. <LI class=row-odd>Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.

H

Hillclimbpro

Feb 11, 2010
Gillette, WY
Its sad for sure. Might not get many miles on the new sled this year.

This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 43. South southwest wind around 11 mph.
<LI class=row-even>Tonight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 37. South southwest wind 11 to 17 mph. <LI class=row-odd>Friday Sunny, with a high near 44. South southwest wind 15 to 17 mph. <LI class=row-even>Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South southwest wind around 18 mph. <LI class=row-odd>Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 35 by 11am, then falling to around 28 during the remainder of the day. South southwest wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. <LI class=row-even>Saturday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around 2 inches. <LI class=row-odd>Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 17 by 5pm. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible. <LI class=row-even>Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 17. <LI class=row-odd>Monday A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. <LI class=row-even>Monday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 19. <LI class=row-odd>Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. <LI class=row-even>Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. <LI class=row-odd>Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.

It's either because you bought a new sled or I moved up here. Or both......

Premium Features