• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for riding partner/partners Snowies

R

rollcontrol

Sep 13, 2008
Stillwater, Mn
I'm heading out to snowies solo wed. afternoon thru fri. Any groups out there o.k. with one more in the mix. I'm plenty skilled and equiped and I know the range pretty darn well. Fingers crossed, thanks for contemplating!

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
All your friends bailing too huh... I'm also considering going solo from iowa. I'll let ya know if I make set plans!

R

rollcontrol

Sep 13, 2008
Stillwater, Mn
Ya, what a bunch of bull. They think going to Costa Rica and Quad Cities is a better time than pow. In all seriousness, it's tough to find guys with the right finances and schedule to ride with. Sucks.

N

NorthstarM8

Jan 7, 2011
Minnesota
Trying to get my group to head out there Tuesday, might only be three of us this trip, I will let you know if we do. Sounds like a little storm moving through there this weekend, might be the last good ride of the year.

R

rollcontrol

Sep 13, 2008
Stillwater, Mn
My tickets are booked, big snow is gonna happen! 14-22" in the forecast. Hoping to not have to slum around green rock parking lot asking to tag along.

C

cyclone340

Dec 18, 2010
I know its a farther drive for you guys coming from the east but I was thinking of hitting Sierra Madres (one range west). Saratoga. Got between 18-24" last two days. But yeah, I have same problem; everyone giving up on sledding this season up north in MT. I'd be coming out of Billings MT. Was thinking of driving down on Weds and riding Thurs/Friday.

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
My tickets are booked, big snow is gonna happen! 14-22" in the forecast. Hoping to not have to slum around green rock parking lot asking to tag along.
Lot lizard?! Lol dont feel bad ive done that plenty. Matter o fact just last week a loner joined us up at RE in CO. Guy was great he knew how to ride an helped us dig out a heck of a lot of times! We appreciated the extra hands!

toddb

Premium Member
Nov 14, 2010
Chanhassen,MN
Still looking to hook up with someone tomorrow! Rode solo today but stayed close to the trail. The snow if freakin good rt NOW!

You can ride with us. Staying at the Old Corrall. Be up at green rock around 9.
Black silverado and black Aluma trailer.

raptobob

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2008
Idaho
Thanks for letting me try out the turbo! Hopefully you found good snow today...getting setup and tracked up.

Premium Features