• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LOST E-TEC HOOD

B
Mar 4, 2008
Laramie, Wy
I lost the hood off my 2011 e-tech 2-24-15. Rode out of Green Rock on the Snowy Range, north. so anyways I'm looking for a hood. post me if ya's can help.

Last edited:

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
OK, Ill ask what everyone is thinking. How can your hood come off and you dont notice? Eric

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I think what he is asking is how did it fly off without you noticing? If your hood is suddenly missing wouldn't you notice within a minute or two and turn around to find it?

raptobob

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2008
Idaho
I think on a newer ski-doo the "hood" piece is pretty small....not like the hood, windshield, gauges, etc was all of the sudden gone like on a Polaris.

B

bacobits

Dec 9, 2007
Laramie, wyo.
With as much equip as you carry I would've thought you had a spare strapped to your tunnel, lol. We'll have to discuss this further over beers at Buds in a few hours.

S
Dec 16, 2011
Eastern Washingtom
I was thinking the same thing that's why I clicked on this thread. What went through my mind when I first read the title was like an old Indy hood that would be something if that flew off without being noticed or even a PRO hood not familiar with SkI DOO. I guess we're not being very helpful.

mortelec

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2011
Crosslake, MN
Not much of a hood at all on the doos. I can easily see how it could fly off. Everytime I put mine on I think there has to be a better fastening system out there. I added Velcro to mine that helps. I'm afraid I'm going to loose it trailering sometime.

Premium Features