• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any axys silber kits on the snow yet?

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
Did our first install in the shop last week.

Kits are stupid clean and easy to install. 2.5 hours start to finish on the first one is pretty awesome.

Put it on a brand new 0 miles Axys. Guy flogged it all weekend and reports from the group were awesome!

The fit and finish is absolutely awesome on these kits.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Are they back to dead heading the oil supply? Don't see the copper line.

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
I've got to say, after riding with two of these turbos for four days, anyone looking for boost on a Axys would be crazy not to give Justin a call. I don't think I heard a burble, hick up or anything out of these sleds. I rode one for a while and it's so smooth and easy to ride. It's like a stocker with lots of power on the big end. Just a super nice running setup.

Crazyj700

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2012
Jazz all the great talk on how well they are running I hope my kit I ordered is ready very soon. I am riding with Burant and want the turbo on

I had my name on a list since October. They finally requested that we send in our ecu's and they would reflashed and send back with our kits. So we paid $100 to overnight them.... two weeks went by with no word, they would only answer the phone once in a geat while and when they did they wouldn't tell us anything other than they were ready to ship. After 3 weeks without a sled and windshield deep powder we all went and got tbe boondocker side kick. Same money and the kit flat out rips!!!!! Runs perfect. If I were you I'd consider doing the same you won't regret it!!!!!

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Does anyone have an intercooled Silber kit yet, or did they scratch the intercooler for this year?

A

acutah

Nov 27, 2007
Kaysville, UT
I had my name on a list since October. They finally requested that we send in our ecu's and they would reflashed and send back with our kits. So we paid $100 to overnight them.... two weeks went by with no word, they would only answer the phone once in a geat while and when they did they wouldn't tell us anything other than they were ready to ship. After 3 weeks without a sled and windshield deep powder we all went and got tbe boondocker side kick. Same money and the kit flat out rips!!!!! Runs perfect. If I were you I'd consider doing the same you won't regret it!!!!!

Almost the same boat here. Great product but got so sick of waiting with zero communication from Silber. Life in general and certainly winter is too short to play those games. I can't in a million years imagine running any of my companies like that. I've been a big supporter in the sand and snow but I'm done! He can keep his kit! I'm having an Impulse kit put on right now. More money, but at least they answer the phone and will be there when you need them.

Crazyj700

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2012
Almost the same boat here. Great product but got so sick of waiting with zero communication from Silber. Life in general and certainly winter is too short to play those games. I can't in a million years imagine running any of my companies like that. I've been a big supporter in the sand and snow but I'm done! He can keep his kit! I'm having an Impulse kit put on right now. More money, but at least they answer the phone and will be there when you need them.

How much $ for an impulse kit?

P

purepolaris600

Aug 21, 2009
Elkader iowa
ok guys be paitiant you will get your kits i know i am impatiant but it all pays off. I just keep telling myself it is the first years kit on a new chassie so it will take longer then other year. My friend ordered a new pro rmk kit for his 12 600 and he got it 3 days later from silber. its always just the first year.

Premium Features