• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Project Bandit - VOHK Built 2016 Axys

E

edavis0202

Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
This has been an absolute dream sled. Started off as snowcheck SKS and VOHK did an amazing job on the turbo. Along with the Fox Shocks, Skinz Suspension, seat, and bumpers this sled is a beast in all areas of riding.

Couldn't be happier with the way this sled perform, almost 800miles and running strong on 13lbs of boost.

MTA Tial Water/Air Intercooler is a handful.

Will be selling it in March if anyone is interested, PM for details.

Happy Riding!

Eric

sled 3.jpg sled 2.jpg

E

edavis0202

Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
Just Burandt Edition Fox Shocks. Going to add an Arc here soon, once they come in. Hard to keep the skiis down.

W

wje_153

Nov 20, 2008
Montana
Very cool build. What's your thoughts on the Skinz front end also how's the response on the the MTA in conjunction with the water to air intercooler?

E

edavis0202

Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
The frontend is awesome, the already tippy Axys makes tree riding a lot of fun.

The clutching VOHK does is different then what comes with standard BD kit, but the turbo is just as good if not better than the GTX Intercooler setup I had last year. I'd like to see a MTA non intercooler setup compared to Garret. The top end is where this turbo really shines. Just keeps going.

Very cool build. What's your thoughts on the Skinz front end also how's the response on the the MTA in conjunction with the water to air intercooler?

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
I ran the MTA with and without the intercooler. It def runs more consistent with in the intercooler and charge temps were about 30 degrees lower. I think it has a little better throttle response without the intercooler though.

As for rear skid, move your skid back. There are holes pre tapped from Polaris to move your front torque arm back 3/4"; I found it really helped keeps the skis down. However, at 12lbs, its going to wheelie regardless.

Premium Features