• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BD intercooled Tial GTX2860 kit

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Once again Boondocker has out done themselves. I have a 16 AXYS with fully built Carls Cycle motor and a BD GTX2860, Tial, water/air intercooled. This sled is awesome, and it is by far the most fun turbo kit I have ever run. I feel the turbo really does well with the new AXYS motor and the bottom end and mid range is better on this years sled than I have ever seen. I have rode the Sidekick and am very impressed....essentially no lag and spot on, but my kit at 11lbs is beyond fun. Can't say enough about this years kits!!!

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Once again Boondocker has out done themselves. I have a 16 AXYS with fully built Carls Cycle motor and a BD GTX2860, Tial, water/air intercooled. This sled is awesome, and it is by far the most fun turbo kit I have ever run. I feel the turbo really does well with the new AXYS motor and the bottom end and mid range is better on this years sled than I have ever seen. I have rode the Sidekick and am very impressed....essentially no lag and spot on, but my kit at 11lbs is beyond fun. Can't say enough about this years kits!!!

Pics and video or it didn't happen:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-win

Why you end up going with the GTX over the MTA? You like it better?

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
LOL....I will work on a video.

I actually ran the MTA first and I like that turbo as well; I just wanted to try the 2860. I think the MTA may have a little more on top, but the GTX2860 seems to be a little better on/off throttle and on bottom. Its a tough call, both are good. I did have to lean the top end out just a little with the 2860 so I would assume the MTA flows more air.

E

edavis0202

Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
Im running the Tial Water/Air Intercooler MTA setup by VOHK on 13lbs of boost and the sled is an absolute handful. Love the way if revs and pulls so hard on the top. I think the Axys motor is amazing on boost and Polaris has finally stepped up in the power department.

Premium Features