• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Perma-Grin

Pgritton

Premium Member
Nov 14, 2009
Soda Springs
www.pgoutdoors.com
Never owned a turbo in my all my days. Changed that this week. Went to the neatly tucked away shop of Boondocker in Idaho Falls and had the boys work their magic. I had expectations but... oh my gosh this thing is a blast! I just had no idea! In pretty deep fresh today and it was absolutely unstoppable. Was really concerned about riding a turbo and it's like riding a weiny down a water slide! Hold on and have fun! I know that the boys their at Boondocker do lots of installs and have lots of practice and expectedly get good but it looks like it was installed at the factory. And for the power, it's seems pretty instant. I heard a couple weeks ago that supplies may be limited on the kits so hustled right up to get one. Not regretting it one bit and would highly recommend the Sidekick kit. Give'em a call and talk to Manny or Jared. In working with these guys it's obvious they are consummate professionals who know their stuff! From phone conversations I overheard it's obvious these guys support their product and will be there for you after the purchase.

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
That's awesome to hear. Debating between the sidekick and a silber. Am leaning toward silber but I am from Mn and like to support local business' if feasible. Do you mind me asking what boondocker charged for install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pgritton

Premium Member
Nov 14, 2009
Soda Springs
www.pgoutdoors.com
I think the best thing might be for you to call Boondocker and get their most up to date pricing because different options changes pricing etc. 208-542-4411 (Local)
877-522-7805 (Toll Free)

Premium Features