• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris 600RR SE 2010

A

asker

Apr 26, 2008
Sweden
Found this in Sweden for the polaris 2010 lineup:
2m4vhi8.jpg

Last edited:
E
Feb 14, 2008
Luleå, Sweden
There is a .pdf document that presents Polaris Snow Check models on the Swedish Polaris site, link: http://www.polarisridersclub.com/uploaded_files/20090609151710dr_skoter_sv_lower.pdf

If you open the file you can see under the box "Race Replica" that they offer both Polaris RR and the new Polaris RR SE with a 144" track for us here in Sweden. The RR model has been a real succes here in Sweden, thats why they still have it in the line-up. And apparently they streched it to 144" to the 2010 line-up. :)
And for us here in Sweden it's pretty cheap to, just a little more expensive than a RMK Shift 2009.

crix

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SaVaGe, MiNnEsOtA
There is a .pdf document that presents Polaris Snow Check models on the Swedish Polaris site, link: http://www.polarisridersclub.com/uploaded_files/20090609151710dr_skoter_sv_lower.pdf

If you open the file you can see under the box "Race Replica" that they offer both Polaris RR and the new Polaris RR SE with a 144" track for us here in Sweden. The RR model has been a real succes here in Sweden, thats why they still have it in the line-up. And apparently they streched it to 144" to the 2010 line-up. :)
And for us here in Sweden it's pretty cheap to, just a little more expensive than a RMK Shift 2009.

I want

E
Feb 14, 2008
Luleå, Sweden
Hmm, it's a a bit strange that Polaris is offering a quite cool model in scandinavia but not in the states. Polaris is the only manufactor (spelling?) that is doing that. All other brands have the same line-up here in scandinavia as in the states. Or actually they have a smaller line-up over here.

Hmm, would it be possible to import a RR SE back to the states for those of you that want one? But the price may be a little high(?) Retail price in Sweden is around 107900kr, that would be ~$13 630. (RMK Dragon 800 costs around $16400 here in Sweden) including all tax and that sh!t... -20% on the numbers i written would get the price without tax.

(Sorry for bad spelling and gramma...)

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
now why wouldn't that be available in the USA as well? I know the US market has wanted that sled for sometime now as well

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Hmm, it's a a bit strange that Polaris is offering a quite cool model in scandinavia but not in the states. Polaris is the only manufactor (spelling?) that is doing that. All other brands have the same line-up here in scandinavia as in the states. Or actually they have a smaller line-up over here.

Hmm, would it be possible to import a RR SE back to the states for those of you that want one? But the price may be a little high(?) Retail price in Sweden is around 107900kr, that would be ~$13 630. (RMK Dragon 800 costs around $16400 here in Sweden) including all tax and that sh!t... -20% on the numbers i written would get the price without tax.

(Sorry for bad spelling and gramma...)

actually arctic cat had a 600cc race chassis cross country versions there last year too

crf118r

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2008
Eagle, Idaho
I want one with a turbo! It would probably go just about anywhere my D8 163" would go with the extra grunt even though it has a shorter track!

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
That is what is needed in the US also. I'd buy one in a heartbeat. 144"ers are just right, 136" is too short, lol.

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
I am glad I built one...........

its not stock at all, but the new one wouldn't be either:beer;

My question is did Polaris just adapt the 440 plastic to a crossover?

Anyone know.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
If they were to release that in the states, they could kiss the Assualt good-bye. They couldn't make those fast enough to keep up with the orders. That would be one sweet sled.

E
Feb 14, 2008
Luleå, Sweden
I am glad I built one...........

its not stock at all, but the new one wouldn't be either:beer;

My question is did Polaris just adapt the 440 plastic to a crossover?

Anyone know.

I know; The picture is actually a Photoshop made by Polaris, but it still is a real model in the 2010 line-up. A Swedish dealer wrote on one of our forums in Sweden that it will not have the S-B tunnel like the picture says, they just havent built one of these sleds yet, so they didn't have a real picture of it. If you look close to the picture you will se that it's a -07 IQ440 that is edited in Photoshop. The production tunnel will be a kick-up type like the short one. The rear skid will probably be diffrent from the picture too.

A dealer here in Sweden said to Polaris Scandinavia that this brochure contains way too much errors (the picture of Ruch with all the sh!tty touring accessories ) and all they said was that no one is going to notice that... (The brochure also says that there in no insurance included, but in fact Polaris is offering a free first-year insurace)

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
US dealers should be giving Polaris a call, asking what's up with this

Premium Features