• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Deadly Force In NYC

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
IMO 1 killed by a scum bag criminal is 1 to many. LEO's don't need to die by gunfire to be deemed tragic. Just because as you say many were killed in vehicle incidents. I have one for you. Last summer a Cascade county Montana Deputy was killed by a vehicle when he was struck while trying to deploy spike strips to stop a pursuit that had gone on for miles. The car that struck him was driven by the scum bag criminal that was trying to elude Police. That scum bag criminal INTENTIONALLY swerved to hit the Deputy. When they caught that pr--k, and they did. They should have shot him on the spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to see cops killed either, the facts though are that being a cop is far less dangerous than they want the public to believe. Regardless of what that guy did, the cops are not judge, jury, and executioner. That's not the principles this country was founded upon.

Trigger happy cops kill far more innocent people than scum bags killing cops and that is why people are getting pissed.

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
The black guy in St. Louis was innocent????? They have him on tape STEALING from a store. Which is against the law. The black guy in NYC was innocent?????? He had 31 other run ins with the law. Police got a call that he was selling cigarettes on the street. Which is against the law. These people are NOT INNOCENT.

If in these cases or any other cases of someone being killed by an LEO that was truly INNOCENT. Then I would be the first one to call for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law of the LEO. Innocent or guilty, if you resist arrest prepare to suffer the consequences of YOUR action. If you are innocent, comply and sort it out the right way.

I give up!!!!!!!!!

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
The black guy in St. Louis was innocent????? They have him on tape STEALING from a store. Which is against the law. The black guy in NYC was innocent?????? He had 31 other run ins with the law. Police got a call that he was selling cigarettes on the street. Which is against the law. These people are NOT INNOCENT.

If in these cases or any other cases of someone being killed by an LEO that was truly INNOCENT. Then I would be the first one to call for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law of the LEO. Innocent or guilty, if you resist arrest prepare to suffer the consequences of YOUR action. If you are innocent, comply and sort it out the right way.

I give up!!!!!!!!!

How about this black man?
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/innocent-man-shot-lay-dying-cop-texting-union-rep-6-minutes/

How about this black girl?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/17/aiyana-stanley-jones-joseph-weekley-trial_n_5824684.html

There are cases on a near daily basis of cops getting away with murder, unless you bury your head in the sand, you'd see it.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States

I give up!!!!!!!!!

Let assume you or I were dead drunk stupid one night and we got into a pickle with the law and we resisted arrest and you or I find ourself thrown to the ground by LEO for resisting.......At what point does a professional LEO or 5 LEO 's go beyond reasonable force ?

LEO's are sworn to protect the public from harm...What was the guy in NY doing ??? I didn't see him hold anyone a knife point, I didn't see in a stolen car, Robbing A Store he didn't even appear drunk.... Stupid Yes....But not drunk

DPG

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Don't you think that perhaps the GJ was presented some evidence to come to their finding?
All of your arguments would suggest that at least half of the members of the GJ are unreasonable & unintelligent people.
Is that what you are going on here?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Don't get me wrong, we all have the right to our own opinion.
But when the media & selected public officials publicly disavow the GJ decision, knowing full well it will lead to non-peaceful protests (rioting), well that is more criminal than anything that the cops did.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
When they caught that pr--k, and they did. They should have shot him on the spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That doesn't really jive with what you posted above - "Laws are laws. No matter how stupid someone thinks they are. "

They are not allowed to do that, as they are supposed to take all reasonable measures to allow people the right to due process...rather than dealing with it at the time.

Does it appear that they took all reasonable steps in this case....not to the lay-person.

Last edited:
J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
One unarmed man resisting arrest (assuming he's not drugged out of his mind) vs. 5 cops = wow! I'm f'n sore today. Shouldn't have done that! Not dead! I think there's a lot of good officers out there but the bad apples always find a way to float! Law enforcement seems to be a thankless job that I couldn't dream of doing daily and While it's a tragedy when a cop dies in the line of duty IMO its a tragedy when anyone dies on the job. Whether its a farmer, miner or whatever! It seems as though it takes a lil' different breed of person to want to wake up and go to work knowing that most of your contact with the general public is not going to be a positive experience! I'm thankful there's guys and gals who want that life and I'm sure the good ones far out weigh the bad ones but with social media the way it is nowadays there seems to be less room for the cop who can't find his di#k at home but wants to go out and make sure the public knows he has one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B
Sep 19, 2010
Utah/South Dakota
A little something of FaceBook for ya'll to think about!

53 Hours
Imagine yourself, 13 years old, Christmas day. Your dad was executed 5 days earlier, assassinated, shot in the head at point blank range without a fighting chance. For what? For doing his job. For dawning the uniform. For wearing the badge. For keeping chaos, unrest, and animosity at bay every single day. For serving an ungrateful and violent public.

Imagine yourself looking underneath the Christmas tree at a gift with a tag on it saying, "From Dad", only knowing his funeral is next week.

Imagine your Dad being blatantly murdered at the hands of a crazed and radical individual, driven by media and political-instilled hate all because he wears a Police Officer's uniform.

Now, imagine yourself, a newly wed, ready to get your life on track with the love of your life. 2 months of marriage under your belt and you and your husband are planning your first Christmas together as a married couple. While out Christmas shopping for him, you get a phone call saying your husband has been shot and is in the hospital fighting for his life, only to find out he'd died in his patrol car for no reason.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a reality we of the law enforcement community live with day by day. Every Police Officer's goal at the end of the day isn't to **** you over for a speeding ticket or to pick on you because you're black, red, purple, white, a dog, or anything.

Their goal at the end of the day is to come home safe to the loving, embracing arms of their families at home. That is it.

So while you sit there, sympathizing with the criminals and becoming part of the problem by saying, "Hands up, don't shoot" or "I can't breathe" and preaching an ignorant and biased agenda against an individual who would willingly die for you in an instant, no matter if you like them or not; while you sit there with hate and distaste over the fact that they are "all racist" and they can hide behind the badge and without mercy, murder anyone they please-while you sit there and bask in all the hatred that has been ignited this past year, understand that they will ALWAYS be there to help you.

How could anyone have the audacity to hate the protectors? The unseen heroes of every day life?

Matthew 5:9-
"Blessed are the peacekeepers, for they shall be called children of God."

God bless NYPD Officer Liu-EOW 12/20/2014
God bless NYPD Officer Ramos-EOW 12/20/2014
Godspeed gentlemen, your deaths will not be in vain.

- William LaBounty

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....1023478406324.3902.1806163959&type=1&theater

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id

53 Hours

Imagine yourself, 13 years old, Christmas day. Your dad was executed 5 days earlier, assassinated, shot in the head at point blank range without a fighting chance. For what? For doing his job. For dawning the uniform. For wearing the badge. For keeping chaos, unrest, and animosity at bay every single day. For serving an ungrateful and violent public.

Imagine yourself looking underneath the Christmas tree at a gift with a tag on it saying, "From Dad", only knowing his funeral is next week.

Imagine your Dad being blatantly murdered at the hands of a crazed and radical individual, driven by media and political-instilled hate all because he wears a Police Officer's uniform.

Now, imagine yourself, a newly wed, ready to get your life on track with the love of your life. 2 months of marriage under your belt and you and your husband are planning your first Christmas together as a married couple. While out Christmas shopping for him, you get a phone call saying your husband has been shot and is in the hospital fighting for his life, only to find out he'd died in his patrol car for no reason.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a reality we of the law enforcement community live with day by day. Every Police Officer's goal at the end of the day isn't to **** you over for a speeding ticket or to pick on you because you're black, red, purple, white, a dog, or anything.

Their goal at the end of the day is to come home safe to the loving, embracing arms of their families at home. That is it.

So while you sit there, sympathizing with the criminals and becoming part of the problem by saying, "Hands up, don't shoot" or "I can't breathe" and preaching an ignorant and biased agenda against an individual who would willingly die for you in an instant, no matter if you like them or not; while you sit there with hate and distaste over the fact that they are "all racist" and they can hide behind the badge and without mercy, murder anyone they please-while you sit there and bask in all the hatred that has been ignited this past year, understand that they will ALWAYS be there to help you.

How could anyone have the audacity to hate the protectors? The unseen heroes of every day life?

- William LaBounty

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....1023478406324.3902.1806163959&type=1&theater

I can't imagine the things you've mentioned!!!! I also realize that is a chosen profession and no one is making any of them choose the job. It's a thankless job that I wouldn't dream of pursuing but it needs to be done right and just because you have a badge doesn't mean your always right!!!

B
Sep 19, 2010
Utah/South Dakota
I can't imagine the things you've mentioned!!!! I also realize that is a chosen profession and no one is making any of them choose the job. It's a thankless job that I wouldn't dream of pursuing but it needs to be done right and just because you have a badge doesn't mean your always right!!!

I hear what you are saying, but it seems that you have totally missed the point in more ways than one? But that shouldn't surprise me, as the public seems to want to hang the mistakes and/or actions of a few bad apples across the board? Isn't this the same mindset that we fight as snowmobilers when we all get a bad rap because of inappropriate actions of a few?

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id

53 Hours

- William LaBounty

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....1023478406324.3902.1806163959&type=1&theater[/

Sorry edit

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
I hear what you are saying, but it seems that you have totally missed the point in more ways than one? But that shouldn't surprise me, as the public seems to want to hang the mistakes and/or actions of a few bad apples across the board? Isn't this the same mindset that we fight as snowmobilers when we all get a bad rap because of inappropriate actions of a few?

I don't think I missed your point. I'm in no way saying that all Leo are bad apples but I won't make excuses for the ones who are!

B
Sep 19, 2010
Utah/South Dakota
I don't think I missed your point. I'm in no way saying that all Leo are bad apples but I won't make excuses for the ones who are!

I was hoping that was were you were going and I absolutely agree with you. Just like I would not make excuses for bad mechanics, lawyers, doctors, etc.
The problem here is, it would seem that we have 2 totally innocent people whom have lost their lives over an incident that they had nothing to do with. And yet, we will not see protests over these officers deaths, or at least that may be covered by the media?

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
The media SUCKS, but not as bas as uniformed stupid people or Al Sharpton!

Premium Features