• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shock upgrade

F
Dec 30, 2010
Curious what people's thoughts are on Raptor performance shocks. Any opinions would be appreciated. Would be going on a 2012 pro.

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
I rode a pro with them. They were really nice. I have float 3 evols and they are for the most part also nice

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Raptor Shocks for the Pro RMK's

Raptor shocks are very high quality units using top line parts and durable anti friction coatings. They have some innovative features that make them very user friendly. They all feature a one-piece progressive rate spring.

Jake Anderson, the owner of Raptor was a factory suspension engineer for Polaris Snow... and worked on the ProRide platform... so he knows it well.

Raptor is very responsive to the customers and has easy access for questions and setup. Each set of shocks has setup instructions and all hardware needed... even a cool preload adjuster wrench.

From all the reports on the forums here fast delivery of your order once placed.

They have a cool new anodized color in addition to the black.

I'll be installing a full set of Raptors on my sled this season.

attachment.php

blue-shock.jpg

TommyF

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2010
Strasburg, Colorado
Just received my set of Raptors (front and rears) for my 14 Pro. In the process of installing them now so I can't comment on how well they perform but I haven't seen anything negative about them. Looking forward to my first ride here in a few weeks.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Pretty much echo what Mountainhorse stated!

I'm a full set on my Pro 163 and they work great! Pricey.....yes but the quality of the shocks and the service from Jake are both awesome!!!

The range of adjustment is really nice and it definitely improves the ride. If your looking to show some improvement over stock and don't want to drop the coin on the entire shock package, try the Raptor shock springs. I ran those a while back and for the money, it's hard to beat. Improves the ride ride but doesn't break the bank.

Premium Features