• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Raptor springs

hontri

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I have a stock 15 pro with non clicker WE shocks. Can not afford Raptor Shocks all around. Does anyone have any real world experience with using just the Raptor triple rate springs on the stock shocks? Is there a noticeable difference?
Thanks

S
Dec 16, 2011
Eastern Washingtom
I have them and thought they were a big improvement and worth the money they will make the rear of your sled ride a little lower. I was able to set mine pretty soft on the rear track shock and get a smooth ride while almost eliminating bottoming out.

LongHorn XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Illinois
I have a stock 15 pro with non clicker WE shocks. Can not afford Raptor Shocks all around. Does anyone have any real world experience with using just the Raptor triple rate springs on the stock shocks? Is there a noticeable difference?
Thanks

I've done the shocks to a sled and just the spings to a sled. I'd have say, do the shocks/springs if you can. Well worth the investment.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I've got a buddy that runs the springs, I've got the shocks and another buddy with stock. Both are improvments over stock and the springs are worth the money, if you don't want to completely upgrade.

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
anyone have the part number for just the raptor triple rate springs for a 2014 Pro? I went to their website and it looks like you just buy the triple rate springs (all are the same?) Also, how did you setup your spring tension?

Thanks in advance,
Perk

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
anyone have the part number for just the raptor triple rate springs for a 2014 Pro? I went to their website and it looks like you just buy the triple rate springs (all are the same?) Also, how did you setup your spring tension?

Thanks in advance,
Perk

The only difference is if you go with "firm" or "standard".

As far as spring setup, they will come with the proper measurement to set them up at. If you have any more specific questions, call or email Jake, he's a great guy to deal with and his products are top notch!!!

Premium Features