• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Extended warranty?

A

Alaskanparret

Nov 25, 2011
Depends on the dealer I guess...Within 100 miles of buying my pro the front shock shafts were developing some pitting. The dealer rebuilt the shocks with new shafts.

Last year, was doing a little bit of jumping and ended up busting the crossshaft holding my front rear track shock in place. Wore on the rails, track, and bent my shock at a good 60 degree angle. Dealer got it covered and was able to walk away with a new track, rails, and front shock, some $3,300 in warranty work. Heck they even threw on new ice scratchers for free, but that was probably because they had it for so long.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Depends on the dealer I guess...Within 100 miles of buying my pro the front shock shafts were developing some pitting. The dealer rebuilt the shocks with new shafts.

Last year, was doing a little bit of jumping and ended up busting the crossshaft holding my front rear track shock in place. Wore on the rails, track, and bent my shock at a good 60 degree angle. Dealer got it covered and was able to walk away with a new track, rails, and front shock, some $3,300 in warranty work. Heck they even threw on new ice scratchers for free, but that was probably because they had it for so long.
Wow! All I can say is holy crap. Nice job!

Premium Features