• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alcom/Mission Sled Decks

T
Nov 27, 2007
Tacoma, Washington
Looks like Polaris has partnered with Alcom (manufacturer) and is selling sled decks. From a bit more research, it looks like Mission trailers sells them as the "Sport Deck"...has anyone purchased one, or currently uses one? Any info on them would be great. About the same price as a Silver Lake MFG deck....$2,400 for 8ft. deck, bobtail, with expandable slides, and 11ft telescoping ramp. Any feedback would be great!

Hope i'm not beating the sled deck discussion to death! Just want some good honest feedback before I spend a decent chunk of change. And I know that Full Lotus and Marathon decks are awesome....just a bit out of my price range.

http://www.missiontrailers.com/gallery/sportdeck.php

sportdeck_tn.jpg

Last edited:

Kale

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Just heard of this partnership this week and I'm also interested in reviews or information. Go to www.polaris-trailers.com and click on downloadable catalog. They show the deck and have information.

Kale

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
I used a mission deck all last year, picked it up in the fall from some shop in MT for $2000. I like it alot and having expandable sides is really nice. No complaints. The sub frame is adjustable so it can go from short bed to long beds. I have my sub frame set up for a short bed , but its in my long bed (might even be a little shorter) and still have my toolbox in my truck, the versatility is nice.

Premium Features