• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'04 Polaris RMK 800 Vertical Escape (in MT)

A

AirForceSledder

Dec 19, 2009
Great Falls, MT
'04 Polaris RMK 800 Vertical Escape >>>>SOLD<<<<

2004 RMK 800 Vertical Escape ((((SORRY, ITS SOLD!)))))

Getting rid of my sled . Since I am not going to be here this winter and miss all of this season, and I intend on upgrading next year to a ProRMK, I am gonna part ways with my sled. Here is a rundown of what all it has...
-Well Taken Care of
-2047 miles
-the Escapes came with stock Walker Evans Shocks all around and Team Secondary.
-VForce3 Reeds
-SLP Single Pipe and Airbox
-5" articulating riser
-Ice Scratchers
-Factory Hyfax
-LED Tail Light
-Polaris Windshield Bag
-Polaris Skidplate
-Chromoly Radius Rods etc
-Pro-x Shocks
-Stock 159 X 2 Track in great shape missing only 1 lug
-Stored indoors it's whole life unless ridden (we had a enclosed trailer).

I like to only ride solid reliable sleds that I don't have to tinker with while out riding. I have always been a Polaris guy and upgraded to this sled from my previous 2001 800 RMK. Bought from Original owner in Jan 2011 all set up with most of the extras...with 1100miles....he had it set up with the upgrades and barely rode it. I have regularly maintained this sled with the local dealer and have not had ONE problem with it. It has been SUPER reliable and I have not had to mess with anything.

It has a new W/E shock and Stock Trailing Arm on the right side as I hit a stump last Feb :(

Included are pics I could think of that people would want to see....There are a few dings and if you want more pics, just let me know. I like nice things so I keep my things nice :)

Yes I did delete the factory decals from the side and replace with simple "RMK" decals. The "Vertical Escape" decals were nasty looking.

Price is $2900 OBO ...which I am certain is a fair price.

Last edited:

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Why are the great deals always so far away. I'd buy that sled in a heartbeat if I could get it home.

Premium Features