• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MTNTK or Silber kit for the axys?

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
On my 5 lbs I'll normally just splash a gallon of AV but I've ran straight pump in it many times... On 7 it depends if we going on road trip I'll just fill it w AV so I can mix the following day too need be but my normal mix is 70-30. 50-50 is a good safe mix too. Silber recommends AV 100ll.

tdbaugha

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2009
USA
On my 5 lbs I'll normally just splash a gallon of AV but I've ran straight pump in it many times... On 7 it depends if we going on road trip I'll just fill it w AV so I can mix the following day too need be but my normal mix is 70-30. 50-50 is a good safe mix too. Silber recommends AV 100ll.

What elevation is 7lbs measured at?

A

ajbond

Jan 29, 2010
Ogden
I am looking at going with the mtntk kit as well. I would love to hear a bit more about install and drivability. For the money this looks like the best buy to me..

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
No my silber kits never ran rich this spring stayed consistent all season from neck deep powder to 70 corn snow was fine. I did get a batch of terrible trick 110 but went back to my AV pump mix and good. Shouldn't have let gas guy talk me into trick garbage

This is very hard to believe unless Silber is putting more mapping in the ECU then Polaris. Stock sled won't even do that.

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
I am looking at going with the mtntk kit as well. I would love to hear a bit more about install and drivability. For the money this looks like the best buy to me..

Just installed it this week. Looks very good, and everything feels high end. If you are installing it on a SKS or any other with a front cooler, some modifications are needed, but nothing major.

image.jpg

Premium Features